Controls Freeze Up Randomly When Playing Games

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello

Yesterday I was experiencing some problems, specifically when playing Counter Strike 1.6. & BF2 My controls would freeze up for like a 2-3 seconds randomly. (For example: If I would to be moving forward in game, and when the freezes would accrue, I would steel be moving forward just unable to do anything for like 2-3 seconds) It doesn't happen very often maybe 4-5 times during a scrim.

It all started when I installed my new ATI X1950XTX I had removed all the previous drivers, and downloaded and installed the new once. I was trying to mess around with Catalyst control center, maybe something to do with the graphics settings I have set up, but nothing helped, and somehow I don't thing that is it…

The Graphics are exellent in game, the card haz good temps, and no artifacs found when using atitool.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

just do a system retore and try reinstalling drivers and don't mess with the control center. But its not the keyboard right? Its just the video card running at a slower FPS and skipping right?

Well its not really the fps problem, im getting 100fps constant and the game doesnt skeep, my controlls just freeze up, evryone around me are moving normally when im freezing up, and i dont think its the keybord, coz my mouse movement is also freezez up....

its not your computer doing that it is the counter-strike server lagging. has nothing to do with your computer its the shitty server making ur stuff freeze up.

it could also be your internet connect it doesnt have anything to do with your fps it has to do with ping but either ur internet connection may have a problem or youur just ina bad server.

its not your computer doing that it is the counter-strike server lagging. has nothing to do with your computer its the shitty server making ur stuff freeze up.

it could also be your internet connect it doesnt have anything to do with your fps it has to do with ping but either ur internet connection may have a problem or youur just ina bad server.

Somehow i really dont think that is true.

No one exapt me expirienced that problem, and i been playing cs for 5 years now, so i know when its a server problem or not. My ping is averages from 8-15 and i have a very good next connection verizon Fios 35meg Up and 5meg Down.

i have a very fast internet connection to and i experience the same problems playing cs and im sure that its not your computer making this happen. Check your rates also and see if their values are correct they sometimes have a tendancy to change on me.

I was playing BF2 OFFLINE and i had a similar problem, so I don't know how it can be related to the rates, and be effecting both games...

Is it possible now that I have a new card, which is x1950xtx and its fan always runs at a minimum of 50% so that maybe it takes up lots of power and maybe my USB ports are not getting enough power?....I don't know

I do have 550W power supply from antec...

Hello

Yesterday I was experiencing some problems, specifically when playing Counter Strike 1.6. & BF2 My controls would freeze up for like a 2-3 seconds randomly. (For example: If I would to be moving forward in game, and when the freezes would accrue, I would steel be moving forward just unable to do anything for like 2-3 seconds) It doesn't happen very often maybe 4-5 times during a scrim.

It all started when I installed my new ATI X1950XTX I had removed all the previous drivers, and downloaded and installed the new once. I was trying to mess around with Catalyst control center, maybe something to do with the graphics settings I have set up, but nothing helped, and somehow I don't thing that is it…

The Graphics are exellent in game, the card haz good temps, and no artifacs found when using atitool.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have the exact same problem and it seems to be when your accessing files on your HD or a slight internet problem.

Do u also have x1950xtx by any chance?
This problem is really annoying, an I want to get rid of it as soon as posseble : D

You said you got the newest drivers, but what about older ones? maybe there is a glitch with the newones.

Back
Top Bottom