Contributing Member Recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
We have a donation system where you can become a "Contributing Member", where you will receive access to goodies that normal members don't have.

Remember, if you are a contributing member you get news delivered to you before normal members do, just one of the advantages of being a Tech Forums Contributing Member.

Cheers

b.dave said:
how do you become a contributing member?

You can become a contributing member by making a small money donation to tech forums OR once you have made 100 post (not sapm) You will also become a contributor.

Cheers

Chopper said:
You can become a contributing member by making a small money donation to tech forums OR once you have made 100 post (not sapm) You will also become a contributor.

Cheers

What about both? helping out and contributing? I don't mind. At this time no but within a month I can. What's the limit?

You may do both if you wish. Theres no limit on what can be donated to Tech Forums. All money recieved goes back into Tech Forums.

Chopper said:
You may do both if you wish. Theres no limit on what can be donated to Tech Forums. All money recieved goes back into Tech Forums.

Ok great but don't use any scissors with my donation :D

J/K.....

Hey Chopper, with the new owners, is this still in effect?

Any of the owners/admins/older mods can probably answer this too.

The contributor forum has been neglected for some time now as I coulnd find enough to give to contributers of the forums. Im now sure what Larry has been planned for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom