Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. Just wow.. I live in Texas most of my friends are Mexicans.. There's alot of "racism" here. But the truth is we don't give a sh*t, this just makes me mad how people are taking this as such a BIG deal. Maybe you think it is, that's you. But his context was in a joke, there's a differance between calling someone a nig*r, beaner, wetback, snowflake, etc, and generaly jokeing around. He did not mean it to be hurtful, I just don't see how! you can take it the way yall did!
Oi, now you just listen up.

My mums father, (my grandad) was jewish, and died of cancer, at the early age of 43 - leaving 5 kids behind, including my mum. He was jewish himself, and belived strongly in their beliefs, as does my mother, she classes herself as jewish, but does not do-due in all jewish major events.

I didn't know my grandad all that well, he died when I was very young. But from the stories, and pictures, and the things he left my family, it just proves how much of a fantastic man he was. So, on that case, I respect the jewish community, and I respect it alot.

Never, ever say anything like that, ever again. Got it?

That's like saying sinse my grand father was old I respect the old community... That means you respect him as a person not the releigon.. isn't that staryotyping (wrong spell) I bet you haven't even come in contact with real racism. If you had you would have a totaly different view of it. I've been around so many kinds of people throught my life.. black people, white people, Mexican people, Indians.. So before you call me racist think about it. I really can't explain to you the feeling i'm having...

I'm thinking right now, i'm gonna get so much sh*t for this.. Might even get banned. Flamed what not, but this is how I feel. I feel the two of yall who have really got fired up about this really need to think about rasism.

and I'll be damned If I will sit back and let you defile my ancestry.

Wow...

I had black african cousins, a jewish background, and a pakistani aunt. I find racism appauling.

Do they live in Africa? How many times have they been to Africa? Do I call my self European American because my great great great granfather came from Europe?

I'm not saying racism is alright. My friends call me whitey, they ask me for money when I ask them "Why do you always ask me?" they respond "Cus you're white, you should have money.." And we have a laugh, it's when people take a joke so seriously it becomes racist.

Now comes the flame.

Wow I didn't see the original posts but its not your fault Nate.

I guess you find out more about people as different topics come up.

Jon. said:
Wow.. Just wow.. I live in Texas most of my friends are Mexicans.. There's alot of "racism" here. But the truth is we don't give a sh*t, this just makes me mad how people are taking this as such a BIG deal. Maybe you think it is, that's you. But his context was in a joke, there's a differance between calling someone a nig*r, beaner, wetback, snowflake, etc, and generaly jokeing around. He did not mean it to be hurtful, I just don't see how! you can take it the way yall did!

That's like saying sinse my grand father was old I respect the old community... That means you respect him as a person not the releigon.. isn't that staryotyping (wrong spell) I bet you haven't even come in contact with real racism. If you had you would have a totaly different view of it. I've been around so many kinds of people throught my life.. black people, white people, Mexican people, Indians.. So before you call me racist think about it. I really can't explain to you the feeling i'm having...

I'm thinking right now, i'm gonna get so much sh*t for this.. Might even get banned. Flamed what not, but this is how I feel. I feel the two of yall who have really got fired up about this really need to think about rasism.

Wow...

Do they live in Africa? How many times have they been to Africa? Do I call my self European American because my great great great granfather came from Europe?

I'm not saying racism is alright. My friends call me whitey, they ask me for money when I ask them "Why do you always ask me?" they respond "Cus you're white, you should have money.." And we have a laugh, it's when people take a joke so seriously it becomes racist.

Now comes the flame.

Just, don't evan try it. I know all about racism, I respect the jewish religion, my cousins were born in africa, and spent alot of their lives there, and moved over here to a very rough estate, and got nothing but shi*. So don't try and question my previous comments, I know what I was saying, and I know I was right.

Closing this, I've received two PM's, plus two posts here in support, including Nate, who started it, & is apologising for doing so, even though the unrest was not directly his fault....thanks Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom