Contacts

ive had contacts for 4 years now, i have really, incredibly sensitive eyes. Im fine with them. It took me a while to get them in, but after a few days its easy. Just dont give up.

I'm thinking of getting contacts too.. What are better, the pair a day or a once a month pair...

I have no idea what kind of contacts there are but some you can leave in for a week without changing or something.. but you can get eye infections..

What is the best kind in yalls respect?

-Q

I have 2-week contacs. Take them out at night, and they feel good in the morning. Havn't tried daily or monthly ones, and honestly don't want to.

I have real sensitive eyes (I alway flinch when somethign comes near my eyes) and it's not too much of a bother. It took some time to get used to but after that it's not bad.

The biggest issue I've had with contacs are dry eyes. Which has virtually gone away not that I got a different kind.

{edit} to make things a little harder on me, I only wear one contact. One eye is perfect, the other is well... needy. Having one eye getting used to a contact while the other isn't felt weird. But now that i'm used to it, I don't notice a difference between the two eyes.

Back
Top Bottom