console wars

hippie420 said:
Final Fantasy is going to be only on the ps3, so that is the system I want.....
Wii is prolly the best out of the three though.

Love ff games, peeved there arent more for the pc.

hippie420 said:
Final Fantasy is going to be only on the ps3, so that is the system I want.....
Wii is prolly the best out of the three though.

Don't be suprised to see any of the Final Fantasy games ported to the Xbox 360. Sony is losing A LOT of exclusives because of the lack of sales and developing difficulties. Same goes for Metal Gear Solid 4. I'll bet you that it eventually gets ported to the Xbox 360.

yea,sony definatley aint gonna win this round.but now the ps3 is cutin into the pc!UT2007 is being ported ove to the ps3!thats stupid they should just leave it on pac or transfer to 360 not gay ass sony

I'm sticking with my PS2, if there was one I would buy it would be the 360 as the PS3 is utter shite. Plus I much prefer PC games! :p

mongoman said:
yea,sony definatley aint gonna win this round.but now the ps3 is cutin into the pc!UT2007 is being ported ove to the ps3!thats stupid they should just leave it on pac or transfer to 360 not gay ass sony

Unreal Tournament 3 is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

Steff said:
I'm sticking with my PS2, if there was one I would buy it would be the 360 as the PS3 is utter shite. Plus I much prefer PC games! :p

Yeah, the PS2 still has lots of life in it left. There were so many sick games that got released for it. Bully and Okami to name two of them. Ooh! God of War II is coming next month! :D That one will be VERY nice.

Do you think they'll ever have games that are the same on console and PC, and no matter which you're on, you can play against each other online? I know they were thinking about it for Halo 2 PC, but I guess they didn't want people having an advantage with keyboard/mouse versus the controllers.

Sweet! And they do say Halo 2 Vista is part of this...maybe it will be, just it won't allow cross-platform play? That would be amazing if you could play with the Xbox people, but hopefully you won't have to pay to pay online.

Halo 2 Vista has been confirmed to be Live for Windows capable. However, crossplatform won't be available. So no multiplayer between PC and Xbox 360 gamers. Other features will still work though.

Back
Top Bottom