Console-To-PC Program Leaked?

esa193

Fully Optimized
The leaks just keep on comin'! This next one is about a program called Trioxide for your PC. Trioxide will supposedly allow you to play console exclusive games on your PC using the same controller from the original console it was on. For example, you could play Resistance on your PC using your Dualshock3, or Crackdown with an Xbox 360 controller. Again, this is just a rumor, and that is the only piece of information regarding Trioxide, so we'll have to wait and see.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/686267/ConsoleToPC_Program_Leaked.html

that would be friggin awesome

if they cant even emulate a ps2 on a pc then theres no hope for this .. not for a lot of years anyway

all the emulation programs are just geeks and hackers though
if its a real product i can see this being real....
u need a hella good computer
but....

all the emulation programs are just geeks and hackers though
if its a real product i can see this being real....
u need a hella good computer
but....
i dunno about this the hardware requirements for a PC to run emulated consoles are pretty high as stuff like PS3 and Xbox is specifically designed just for playing games etc and PC's arent natively designed for playing games
So what a lot of the geeks and hackers are just as good as professional programmers , look at linux thats just a bunch of "geeks and hackers" yet thats pretty good in fact in some ways its on par with windows except it dosent have mainstream support from all the big software/game companies

linux is free, therefore most companies wont support it. same with this idea. its upto the geeks and hackers to do it all themselves. my post above still stands though. it wont happen, or will take many many years

linux is free, therefore most companies wont support it. same with this idea. its upto the geeks and hackers to do it all themselves. my post above still stands though. it wont happen, or will take many many years

yer i know but i was just saying just cos its a bunch of geeks and hackers dosent mean it isnt good , but iunno i agree with you atm pc's arent powerfull neough to effectively emulate consoles

Haha this article is confusing... cause no way are you emulating 360 games on PC... and otherwise you can just buy a 360 controller for "Games for Windows."

well, getting the ps2 emulator to work on pc never worked for me but by now i'd of thought they'd of masterd it, maybe this is it

Back
Top Bottom