Considering a 160GB iPod

an increasing number of people these days use an i pod in their car with available connectors and so the i pod is connected to a power supply in the car meaning you dont just get 13 hours playback and so if they go on a weekend away or whatever they can quite easilly carry all of their music with them .

also it would get a pain after a while say if you had 80gb worth of music but only a 4gb mp3 player cos you would have to constantly change what is on it and the whole point of mp3 players is so you can have all of your music with you

lol...I have 4500 songs, 400 videos, and 3000 pictures on my 80GB...it has everything.

In my car I just use an FM transmitter; I haven't listened to the radio in a LONG time.

I wish I had one, but I'm always broke.

OP: If the new releases won't take too long and they will show improvements, wait for it, otherwise I don't see a point in waiting.

Hey all,

Thanks for the awesome posts. Reps have been given for your information.
I'll take the advice of a few of you and will wait for the new iPod update if it indeed comes soon. I'm in no rush to jump out and drop $3-400 right now!

NEED WOW NOW- Thank you for your post, it was extremely informative and brought back a lot of memories of when I used to research other MP3/music/video players. Unfortunately, the 160GB will DEFINITELY be a necessity in my case and will fill up quickly. The iPod has a big hard drive, is much smaller in size compared to some other PMPs, and works in my car. As I stated in my original post, I prefer Apple's product over the others for these reasons alone but am open to suggestions.

I will look into other things, but will definitely wait and see what Apple has in store for its iPod soon!

Again, many thanks.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom