Conroe vs X2 3dmark06

AMDpwnz0r

In Runtime
My friend has a E6600, 1Gb DDr2 RAM (Pc 5300), and 7600GT... My specs are in sig... He got a 3100ish on it and i scored around 3400ish... ( before reformat, new PSU and extra 2 gigs) Why is mine higher than his?

what is your ram speed? Having ddr2 800 and ddr2 667 has a pretty big difference. And have you overclocked your vid card or anything else?

All is stock ... and if you read my post it says i scored the 3400ish before i reformated, got new psu and added extra 2 gigs of ram... i only had 1 at the time..Im just using kingston value ram. He is using patriot DDR2 667, mine uses DDR2 533 also he has a 500W PSU, i was running a 400W at the time. We are all stock. no ocing

My mistake,

Well the only other thing i can think of is to check and see if both of you are running the same exact speeds on your 7600GTs

maybe yours is clocked a bit higher from the factory like XFX..

or maybe his is downclocked.

other than that....

Is your friends system healthy?

if it is then more power to ya, AMD pawns lol

Well his computer is 100% brand new.. built a week ago... the only thing i see different...is that on his GFX card He has one DVI port and one VGA port.. I have dual DVI's.. i dont know the speed of his but it came in a smaller box... mines clocked at 580mhz core and 1500mhz memory, well thats what it says on the box

Back
Top Bottom