Connection problem on World of warcraft

googoopita

Beta member
I use WiMax service in my country. i play world of warcraft, now problem is that my internet connection is fine in terms of downloads, browsing etc.

so when i login into my wow account, my login is perfect but when i enter into the world, everything seems to be "unknown" to me and i have huge delay. like 20 sec each action. i dont know what to do. my isp says they have no problem at their end, i have no firewall. i dont know whats blocking it.

this problem doesnt occur during the day. only occurs at peak time like 6pm to 9 pm.

i have also tested this on various servers, same problem persist. please help!

I use WiMax service in my country. i play world of warcraft, now problem is that my internet connection is fine in terms of downloads, browsing etc.

so when i login into my wow account, my login is perfect but when i enter into the world, everything seems to be "unknown" to me and i have huge delay. like 20 sec each action. i dont know what to do. my isp says they have no problem at their end, i have no firewall. i dont know whats blocking it.

this problem doesnt occur during the day. only occurs at peak time like 6pm to 9 pm.

i have also tested this on various servers, same problem persist. please help!

Sounds like the bolded would be the answer. If it's happening during peak times, that means a lot of people are using the WiMAX service, and it only has a limited bandwidth. So the more people that are on in the same area, the slower the connection will be for everybody.

What I would suggest, to confirm it is indeed the problem, is when you have the lag issues again, is test your connection speed using Speedtest.net Record your results during off-peak hours, as well as during peak hours. If you can, have somebody you know that's using the WiMAX service as well test their connection speed to see if they get a similar result.

Back
Top Bottom