Connecting to the TV

and s video will do
They have connectors that plug into your s video and a audio jack that plugs in and can convert to RCA cables to hook to your tv
They also have connectors that connect VGA to RCA as well.
They are both really cheap as well

Here is an example but you can probably get them cheaper than this

SVideo to RCA

Once you get the connectors you just go to your screen properties and either stretch to your TV or set TV as you main monitor and then adjust the resolution...:D:D

I actually made my own with an old set of headphones and an RCA cable I just cut it and soldered it together and then used some heatshrink tubing on it. My GPU came with an adapter for Svideo to RCA so I just used an RCA cable for the video part and the cable I made for the audio to my surround sound.

I tried to plug the S-Video into my laptop with vista into the tv and nothing happend and i pushed input on the tv and still nothing happend.

I tried to plug the S-Video into my laptop with vista into the tv and nothing happend and i pushed input on the tv and still nothing happend.

Did you try to go to your personalization options and set it to stretch to the other "monitor" AKA your TV

It might not just pop up on there you may have to set it as either a stretched desktop or as your main screen

What OS are you using Vista?

On vista if you right click on the desktop go to personalize > display settings there should be 2 monitors one labeled 1 and the other labeled 2 click on the one labeled 2 and then below there is a couple of check boxes one is this is my main monitor and the other is extend the desktop onto this monitor.

Back
Top Bottom