Connecting Front Panel

AOD

In Runtime
So, the front panel audio and stuff wasn't working so i was looking at the connection and i though the connecting plug would just be one plug, so I took it out. Then i see that each wire has a connection at the end >_<. So now i don't know where each go -.-. I'm pretty sure if i put it in wrongly something bad will happen like if i put the audio-out or something into the mic-power slot it will probably like die on me o_O. I downloaded the manual but it just shows the whole thing as a one with no markings on where you should put the mic-power, audio-out, mic-in etc plugs >_< The motherboard i have is a ESC L4S5A3. I need help X( The only thing i know is that the right and left audio plugs go on the left side of the motherboard connection thing. If I put them in wrong will it die? Or can i just do trial and error? Ahhhh on closer look i found that the manual does have some numbers where to put stuff so i think i might be able to work it out but i still need help here is what i got so far from the manual

Number 3->. . . .<-----Number 10
Number 1->. . . . .<----I think number 9 but the number is blurred

(The dots are pins) The numbers correspond to a thing 1=mic input 3=mic power. I only really need the fron panel for the mic but i still want the others in just in case i needa use later. The numbers are blurred which is really annoying!!

Its hard to do it without looking at pics of the mobo, look at the mobo instuctions, or post very detailed pics.

I didn't think we had the manual but we did so everything done now, thanks for help ne wayz.

Back
Top Bottom