confusion about avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you shouldn't have to do any hacking, in the admincp there should be an option somewhere for setting avatar restrictions regardless of how old this version is

0116uw2xq3.gif

There you go, have fun.

gaara said:
yeah you shouldn't have to do any hacking, in the admincp there should be an option somewhere for setting avatar restrictions regardless of how old this version is

Ofcourse it does, but TF doesn't seem to have any active admins.

I was going to bump this and see if anything was happening about it, and then I saw The General nicely took the time to resize the thing for me and I thought all was well...but of course the actual file size is STILL TOO BIG. Please please please please...I don't see a problem with increasing the limit to 100x100 and 100kb

(sorry but I find it ridiculous that that tiny*** gif is still too big)

Who said "no active admins"? :angry:

The AdminCP allows for the change for whatever size that the owners/admins want, but it must have some set size so that it doesn't make loading slow (and all that stuff you already know).

For the time being, the avatar size requirements will remain the same. When we upgrade, whenever that happens, there will be some extra privileges of those longstanding members which will include larger avatar sizes.

Thanks for the suggestion, gaara.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom