Confusing or maybe not -anyone?

anisah

Baseband Member
SAME PROB ABGAIN I HAVE 110GB BUT my cpu says 100% even if i have 80gb free space when i open one IE explorer window and i cnt close the IE WINDOW-I CAN MINAMIZE IT AND MAXMIZE IT BUT CNT CLOSE IT but i can close other windows-

i have tried the following
windows update
virus scan
sopyware adware removal

therefore i dnt understand y my cpu shoots up?
and maybe this resluts in the IE PROBLEM ABOVE-M CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY ADVICE????????????????

100% CPU means the Processor is working at full pelt - not that your Hard Drive is full.

Have a look in Processes on Task Manager - what is using up all the CPU?

interner explore and i sd pt oyt that i cant close ie or use the back button

OK

Internet Explorer seems to be using the most cpu when compared to the rest of the Processes AND I should point out that Internet Explorer seems to behaving awarkdly by which i mean it is not functiony normally.

p.s could you tell me why the cpu shoots up

Hope that was clear enough

anisah said:
OK

Internet Explorer seems to be using the most cpu when compared to the rest of the Processes AND I should point out that Internet Explorer seems to behaving awarkdly by which i mean it is not functiony normally.

p.s could you tell me why the cpu shoots up

Hope that was clear enough
I'd imagine its cause Internet Explorer is trying to do too much. Does it go down when you close Internet Explorer?

Sounds like spyware is actively attached to the explorer and transmitting data to a 3rd party.
Scan your system completely

what do u mean 3rd party such as who y would they want information from me- y do these neanthadrols do this covertly (add spyware adware to ur computer)

p.s i ran spyware adware and it removed the prob-but does not answer the question of earliar where i had the same problem and i did a spyware scan and it did not resolve the problem-BUT nevermind the situation now has been resolved

Back
Top Bottom