Computer's making loud noise

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
Whenever I turn on my computer it always makes this loud noise. It sounds like it's coming from the power supply. Could that be possible? But if I don't turn the computer for a day or two, it seems to quiet down for a while then after a few hours the noise starts to build up again. Besides my place has lots of dust too, could that also be the problem? I cleaned it a few times before but if kept accumulating more and more dust inside the computer. Any ideas how to get rid of the dusts and the noises?

It could be the power supply like u said, or the rear fan (if u have one), or the cpu fan, hard drive, gpu fan (if u have one) haha theres alot of things that spin in the computer, you best bet is to lean in there and see where the noise is coming from. If you figured out its a fan, grab a can of compressed air and step outside with it and fire away, you'll be suprised how much crap will come out of it

It could be the power supply like u said, or the rear fan (if u have one), or the cpu fan, hard drive, gpu fan (if u have one) haha theres alot of things that spin in the computer, you best bet is to lean in there and see where the noise is coming from. If you figured out its a fan, grab a can of compressed air and step outside with it and fire away, you'll be suprised how much crap will come out of it

Thanks for the reply shagadelicman. I'll try that and see if it work.:D

This is a stupid answer but I remember one time a loud noise came from my case and it turned out to be one of my cable ties kept falling into the fan. So I cut the excess off and it was fixed. Also depending on how old the computer is, I remember the old heatsink fans used to fail alot and make a loud whine. I had to go and buy another fan and it worked again.

Back
Top Bottom