CD/DVD Drives--- Pioneer DVR-108 £55

Case--- Achilles Black gaming Case £42

CD/DVD Drives--- Sony DW2210 DVD Burner £40

Hardrives--- 80 Seagate Barracuda £40

Speakers--- Creative inspire 5.1 £40

Headphones--- --------------------------- £50

Keyboard and mouse--- Microsoft Wireless £30

What do you think???

nice, very nice ... down grade the headphones and speakers to save money, well that is if you are buying it?

Lol, PSU comes with the case, 450Watts. Hmm...I'll check out micrdirect. Creative 5.1 Speaker's for £30...Not bad? Also headphones are going to be wireless. I want good ones with not much static....Still looking...

were u gettin ur stuff from??? make sure the psu is not cheap, i got mine with my case and it failed and blew many fuses with it!!!

I'm getting my parts from a small computer shop....But I'm not getting them for another 3 weeks or so. I'm thinking of ordering from micro direct now. Are the prices too high?? They seemed OK to me, The only thing cheaper on microdirect was the proccessor which was £30 cheaper....But the delivery costs would probably be quite a bit too....I can't even find the XFX Geforce 6800 GT on microdirect :

I got a better solution for you. Upgrade you mobo to the ASUS A8N-SLi MOBO, so you have PCIe Dual slots. Then, scrap the 6800GT, and get two 6600GT PCIe cards (the same cost) Their combined performance will easily beat that measily AGP 6800GT by itself. Trust me, only like 60 pounds more, do it! Dual SLi graphics pwn! And get that Geil RAM, it is good stuff.

That is not nesscary, that is personal preference, although, Maxtor does lack that strange "skewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" sound that WD makes... So yes, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom