computer will not boot.

shadydawg

Baseband Member
Hey i don't know if you guys rembered my last post i ask about if you all think this computer i was looking at was a good buy..this is the link to it,

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4355399&Sku=S445-10011

Now i finally got it shipped to where i am in the bahamas.now i turned it on it will not boot up.i get a error message saying

installing windows.
The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.

Is there any way i can correct this problem with out sending it back away cause i live in the bahamas..

Check to make sure the Hard drive is connected tight. Try unplugging it and plugging it back in to the motherboard

Also did windows come preinstalled or are you trying to install it now yourself?

Check to make sure the Hard drive is connected tight. Try unplugging it and plugging it back in to the motherboard

Also did windows come preinstalled or are you trying to install it now yourself?

it came already installed on the computer

it came already installed on the computer

ok...i have me a vista ultimate 64 bit cd an i installed it an it went tru good..now i on the desktop an noticed that the computer restarted an keep booting up into the recovery console..what have i done wrong

Back
Top Bottom