Computer Toolkit

So im going to be making a guide on how to make the perfect,portable computer repair toolkit.

So i need some input as to what tools you have in yours,and why it's so handy! You will be duelly credited :)

So far i have on my list:

-Screwdriver kit
-Mini Torch
-Long Nose Pliers
-Brush
-Mini Voltage Tester
-USB Flash Drive
-CD Wallet with Various Software CD's

Just Keep in mind this is all to fit in a *small* toolbox.

Also what software would you recomend to have on CD's/Flash drive?

hogndog

Baseband Member
So im going to be making a guide on how to make the perfect,portable computer repair toolkit.

So i need some input as to what tools you have in yours,and why it's so handy! You will be duelly credited :)

So far i have on my list:

-Screwdriver kit
-Mini Torch
-Long Nose Pliers
-Brush
-Mini Voltage Tester
-USB Flash Drive
-CD Wallet with Various Software CD's

Just Keep in mind this is all to fit in a *small* toolbox.

Also what software would you recommend to have on CD's/Flash drive?
On a flash drive you'd need an anti-virus anti-spyware utility they
are a must, at least in my kit they would be. :)

berry120

Fully Optimized
Mini vacuum cleaner might come in handy as well - but stay away from the cheaper sort, I've found they don't tend to do a lot!

Regarding software CDs, I'd put ultimate boot cd and knoppix cd / dvd in there as well if you haven't already - the first will diagnose most problems under the sun and the second will give you a fully fledged linux OS with excellent hardware detection should you need it and are unable to boot into windows.

Yeah the Ultimate Boot CD I Already have but i havn't got a proper Linux Distro to use for File Recovery and such,so knoppix would be a good choice?

Also A USB Vaccume would be good to clean the dust out from the keyboard,mouse and also the dust from the Heatsinks and fance (Of Course once brushed out)

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
What about a flashlight? How many times are you in a dark room or working behind a desk and are trying to see what you're doing by the light of your cell phone...hahah

Zip ties

Check this one out. I think I'm going to get it.