Computer Technology Schools

I've just attend a boot camp for ITIL v3 Training at CED solutions and have completed my MCSA/MCSE sec+ certifications as well. I recommend if anyone is interested to check out CED Solutions:

its a great way to get certified fast.

I am a Cittone Instiute student. They hae a few branches in North East. I am taking NSA course for eight month we cover
Net+
A+ Hardware & Software
server & inferstructure.
they are also paying for some of the cert test besides the diploma you get.

Are you military? I've heard of the NSA paying for Navy to go to advanced cyber schools.

I have attended the University of Phoenix for my Associates and am currently attending for my BSIT in Networking

I wanted to get this thread going again, to help share newer ideas for technological resources and or ways you have advanced in the IT field.

Hey there! If you're in the UK or if you have friend in UK who wants to take IT Courses, I would recommend vTrain for you! They offer IT training courses that is very affordable for you! vTrain have an enormous team of experts for you to learn easily. You can contact me and work this thing out. Hope I could help to this forum!

As for me, you will go right way if you start to study alone. Self - education isone of the most important thing in our modern world, so, learning alone, It's cool!

Hello,

Over the past few years, we all have seen technology have a huge impact on our daily lives. From the market recession, to all the layoffs, to many people needing to "re-educate" themselves to people wondering what to do next.

I decided to start a forum to discuss which technology schools and universities are helping people succeed and obtain their goals.

The goal of this discussion is to help answer and talk about these questions and others:

1) What is the best college for technology degrees and why?
2) Is there a real difference in one computer school versus another school?
3) How has your college or university helped you in your career?
4) What can schools do now, that they are not currently doing to help solve problems that "technology" should be able to solve.

I hope this forum can be useful to our members and visitors.
:)
How will technology impact work in the future?

Back
Top Bottom