Computer Technology Schools

bmikenamy

Beta member
I've just attend a boot camp for ITIL v3 Training at CED solutions and have completed my MCSA/MCSE sec+ certifications as well. I recommend if anyone is interested to check out CED Solutions:

its a great way to get certified fast.

techi3

In Runtime
I am a Cittone Instiute student. They hae a few branches in North East. I am taking NSA course for eight month we cover
Net+
A+ Hardware & Software
server & inferstructure.
they are also paying for some of the cert test besides the diploma you get.

Are you military? I've heard of the NSA paying for Navy to go to advanced cyber schools.

Jima2012

Beta member
I have attended the University of Phoenix for my Associates and am currently attending for my BSIT in Networking

Jima2012

Beta member
I wanted to get this thread going again, to help share newer ideas for technological resources and or ways you have advanced in the IT field.

iorgosbrymerxouoz

Beta member
Hey there! If you're in the UK or if you have friend in UK who wants to take IT Courses, I would recommend vTrain for you! They offer IT training courses that is very affordable for you! vTrain have an enormous team of experts for you to learn easily. You can contact me and work this thing out. Hope I could help to this forum!

Accid89

Baseband Member
As for me, you will go right way if you start to study alone. Self - education isone of the most important thing in our modern world, so, learning alone, It's cool!

Top Bottom