Computer Self Restarting

Lord Stevo

Solid State Member
I just got an online game called Guild Wars which requires 512 MB Ram and a GeForce 4 Ti Video Card. I opened up my pc to check which video card and memory Ram i have. I need to get the geforce video card for better performance but when i closed up my pc and started to play the game about 10 mins into the game the graphics becomes bad and then my pc reboots itself. This keeps happening every time I play the game. I have heard of problems like this before. Plz help me

It may be because something is overheating. What kind of cooling do you have, and around what temprature does your video card run at?

I dont think its to do with the fan but i did take memory ram out to look at it. Some other ppl have had problems like this before.

Hey, I too have guildwars. Make sure you have ATLEAST 256 MB of RAM and ATLEAST a 64MB videocard... And when you're in the startup screen to type in your email/password click options on the bottom right hand corner and lower the graphics settings as low as possible. If it's running at full graphics... That can cause problems.

cheers mate is faster but my computer still reboots.

Found error on Intel Graphics Driver.
Downloaded new driver and hopeful it will work.
Guild Wars loads up quicker cheers but still gonna buy 256mb video card for better quality because i only have 64mb.

Still not working after new driver download. Still restarts about 10 to 15mins into game.

Your powersupply isnt supplying enough power to the rest of the PC because the graphics area is demanding a lot for guildwars. Underclock the graphics card a bit. That should fix it, or remove ANY devices you dont need, AKA an extra HDD or a DVD ROM /CDROM u dont use.

Back
Top Bottom