Computer run by thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proamator

Beta member
Dear Experts,
I read about a Harnessing Thought to Help the Injured. (In a paper. Last week) This is not the latest thing I know. Did you know "flitlat"? This is a brand new invention. It makes possible to run the computer by thought. No built in chips. Do you know flitlat? http://www.lajtner.com
Proamator

".... ROFL....."

I know 2 people (me 2) that can do this.... It's no big deal, its just when you are as big a computer nerd as I am, words that you don't type suddenly appear on the screen. ....

I hate it when people put their names on something that they barely know anything about. -_-

dancinglock.gif
:cool:

I read about something REAL that runs a computer by thought in PC mag.

i read about it in wired, and there was a demonstration in germany, i thik frankfurt not sure, and they were playing pong by thought, i saw the ACTUAL video, it was SOOO cool. but seems very unpractical with all those wires, hopefully when thye develop it wireless, it will become more practical.

ya...i saw it on on the news...it would move the mouse just by thinking about moving your arm as you would with a real mouse....it works off small electric impulses that your brain puts off with certin thoughts....its pretty neat....

btw... that guy has a post count of 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom