computer restarting problem

EricM

Daemon Poster
my computer has had a problem where it has restarted because of faulty ram. so i got new RAM and now whenever i would touch the equalizer in the nvmixer it would restart! so i uninstalled that and i got this windows error when i restarted my pc...any ideas?
untitled123.jpg

im running memtest right now on it.... but then im gonna run the test that checks the RAM reserved for BIOS too... because thats what picked up the errors last time. this is getting really annoying!

i just set the memory sizing option to BIOS ALL and it came up with like 1000 something errors on the first test??? this is the second RAM thats faulty!!! im starting to think it could be a mobo problem or PSU problem....

i think the BIOS-ALL memory sizing option in memtest is unstable and may have screwed with my memory because now my computer is freezing and i need to reboot manually! is either that or the trouble i was having updating my nforce driver! this is my first build and its a shame i am having so many problems!

so i did a system restore to before i tried to update my nforce driver... and the freezing stopped! and before i got an error message on windows on something about a device driver causing the windows crash. i noticed my RAM voltage was fluctuating a little bit.. but like from 2.69 to 2.71 volts... could it be my psu supplying unstable voltage to my RAM? Should I try replacing my PSU? I also noticed in that windows error report... it always lists those two files.. could something be up with those 2 files in windows? Should i try to reformat?

Back
Top Bottom