Computer Repair Business?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, well i'm 15, so i dont have much money :p and i was thinking of businesses i could start, i thought it might be a good idea to fix computers/setup networks/teach how to do things/ etc. relating to computers
i couldnt remember but i thought one of you might do that as a business?
anyone have any tips?

Lol, me and a buddy recently started a business where we build and sell computers and fix/repair computers. My first tp would be to get a partner, helps things ALOT. Advertise, advertise, advertise.

well dont even think about putting illegal windows on there cuz my friend made a bussiness like that and he put a pirated windows on and the guy said if you dont buy me windows then i will tell the authorities.

ouch, i wasnt planning on it, but good to know lol
yeah i was thinking like building/repairing/upgrading etc, and maybe even doin like helpin people who dont know how to work things, like teach someone how to set up ther ipods
or whatnot i dunno
ill get a partner

Uumm..TBH, if I rang a computer repair business, and a 15 year old turned up at my door, I would tell him to go away..

You would need insurance..stock..business cards..it's impossible to start a business with a low budget..

boardordi3 said:
ouch, i wasnt planning on it, but good to know lol
yeah i was thinking like building/repairing/upgrading etc, and maybe even doin like helpin people who dont know how to work things, like teach someone how to set up ther ipods
or whatnot i dunno
ill get a partner
i tryed this once. the problem is what happens if you build a computer and it donkeys up? you think yoru going to get away with "No" you would have to pay for it.. To only get past this, is to take a Lawyer and you can get some protection docment and your protected but it cost well over 1000 dollors. But hey if your not going to make any mistakes on anyones computer than go for it

yeah
no my uncles a lawyer ;)
besides im gonna be workin with people i know jox, lol
like you said, id close the door too
im just gonna do neighboorhood stuff, jeez guys

lol. i do computer stuff for my friends and stuff. mostly for free, but if i need to buy additional parts, then i have to charge them. lol

Usually, what I did to start a business is go door-to-door and give business cards. I offered mobile supports for PCs. Although, here, it ain't always good. I need to spread.

It would be good to do the same and charge a LOW cost per hour (Store = $65/hour vs me= $15/hour)

And at last, if you wish, get a partner. I chose alone as I want to run something by myself.

eh, well, im kinda a closet geek, so i dont know many guys who could help, but i was thinkin bout hiring a couple guys to outsource some of the door to door, handing out flyers, business cards etc. advertising. but i dont know many people who would be able to do the actual work, lol
which is good
but i got a couple guys who know what i can do, and might invest in some of the advertising stuff (printing, etc.) but i could definately ask around at skool and find some people to help with actual work

Back
Top Bottom