computer overheating?

It just might be a faulty one, no one said you did overclock it and i dont blame you becuase you can seriously muck up your computing by doing so.

acekrn said:
actually, i was trying to play cs one time.. and it started dropping to like 2 fps and shit.. and i was like UH OH.. so i shut it off right away.. i have a good feeling it's the cpu.. it's at like 50 degrees normally, just running windows.. it's an amd 64 3000+

sometimes the Fan goes WILD when i'm playing comp games.. so i open the side of the tower up and let another big fan blow into it..

that is a terrible temperature for that cpu, theres something very wrong there i would check that the heatsink fan is working properly and think about replacing it soon

Maybe you should consider getting a water cooling kit, where is your computer placed becuase it shouldnt get that hot.

i know.. i'm really worried.. it's been like this since the day i got it... i was considering a water cooling kit, i'v seen those 150 dollar ones.. but i'm thinking.. if i'mg onna start investing on a cooling kit like that.. mgiht as well just get a new cpu with new mobo..

my ocmputer is located in my room.. which gets no heating.. so it's VERY cold, this is like the sole heating radiator of my room.. and right now the apartment's isnt working.. so it's like heating the home.. rofl

Back
Top Bottom