Computer Needed For Limos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirelimos.com

Solid State Member
Hi All

Here's a little task for you.

We run a fleet of custom limousines, were probably the pimp my ride of the limo industry.

We are presantly designing, a futuristic limousine, which will be called the Devil (we already built the joker.. which was voted europes best limo)
Pic Here http://www.hirelimos.com/interiors/limohire.html

Ok enough of the sales pitch. Heres what I need,

A powerful and ROBUST laptap, that can run of 12V, with large hard drives, and MP4, we want to use the laptop, as an entertainment centre. We presantly use archos 480 (small mp4 players), but we want to control the whole vehicles electronics, (strobes, disco lights,stargazer roof, stereo etc etc)
And we want to offer clients on the move internet connection, hopefully the Vodafone connection will suffice
do you think this is possible ? and if so, any ideas on how much this might cost. We want this next limo to be the ultimate in gaming, and entertainment

Your thoughts are welcomed, this is a genuine enquiry

Regards

Paul
Owner
www.hirelimos.com

Damn, you got some tyte stuff on that site :D

EDIT:

Stop posting your damn advertisement..

Yeah ... nice rides, where is your buisness based around though ? Because some dealers like Ebay or Newegg only deliver to certain areas ...

Spam.

But I'm leaving it open, because it's actually rather interesting spam for once.

Its not spam! the guy just wants advice!!! I reccomend a mac, theyre great for that kind of stuff.

135791 said:
yeh like boat anchors ^^

hahahh lmao! good one!

but to answer your question, I'd get an alienware notebook.
http://www.alienware.com/Product_Pages/notebook_all_default.aspx
all of them can be customized to fit your needs. Just click on select and then click on customize and u can choose which parts u want in there.

The price might get quite high, but u will get a great laptop that is almost like it was made for u. And since u can pimp a limo like that buying a laptop shouldn't be a problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom