Computer help inside!!!!!!!

gangster

BSOD
Can someone please help me. Everytime I go to a website I always get this messege " Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". After that messege my internet shuts down can someone please tell how do I fix this. Thanks :confused:

what version of IE?

Have you tried reinstalling it?

When you say "your internet shuts down" do you mean your connection or just the browser?? can you still check email ??

EDIT:

....and what version of Internet Explorer are you using?
Great minds think alike lol, you posted while I was typing

My browers shuts down. I have reinstalled windows xp and its still doing it. I dont know what version of internet explorere I have I just know that messege keeps poppin up. Someone please help me

Ha, yeah. It's important to know what version of IE because different versions have their own unique problems.

Anyways, try starting up in "Safe mode with Network support". If that seem to bypass this problem and IE fuctions normally, then it's probably some third party program that's causing the problem.

In that case, go to the Control Panel, Internet options. Next, go to Advance Tab. Uncheck "Enable third party browser extension" and then click "OK".

You may have to restart the computer.

Back
Top Bottom