computer has power.......

jac006 said:
Have you checked for everything? Video card placed right? Good monitor? Good cables? Is the boot up process working? Do you hear the hd whirring? Is your cpu even placed right? There are a lot of things...
yes i can hear the HD, everything looks hooked up to my understading.

i lookd in my manuel, and their isnt any beep codes...... and i went to the DFI site and nothing helps there, they dont even give a number to call on their box or instruction manuels......... god i hope i dont have to send any back..... Please someone help

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

i called some guy that barley spoke english on the DFI tech support, and i showed em the beeps, and he said it was memory, welll it was, i just cant use all 3 of my stick i have atm, i can only use 2.. WELL everyone thanks for ALL you help, i have an OS to install and games to install on my new CPMPUTER!! woo im soo happy right now THANK YOU ALL!111111

clandestinex337 said:
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

i called some guy that barley spoke english on the DFI tech support, and i showed em the beeps, and he said it was memory, welll it was, i just cant use all 3 of my stick i have atm, i can only use 2.. WELL everyone thanks for ALL you help, i have an OS to install and games to install on my new CPMPUTER!! woo im soo happy right now THANK YOU ALL!111111

no problem.

Have fun with ur new pc! :)

Back
Top Bottom