computer freezes no network

murkywaters

Beta member
I usually ALWAYS figure out the problem my computer is having. Thankfully for google and other search engines I just look the problems up and then solve. But I cannot figure this one out. Here's what I know:

My computer will turn on just fine. It's been working for around 5 months straight, hardly ever turned off. Just a few days ago, I noticed that my network was out when trying to connect wifi with my phone. The router was showing blinking amber instead of green light. I notice my computer will not turn the monitors back on (I don't put it to sleep, just monitors turn off) I have a g19 keyboard with the lcd window. This is froze, too. The only way is to hard reset it. Instantly the network comes back and my computer works again... that is until I leave. I've tried resetting CMOS, reseating all wires and memory and video card. I've ran memory tests. I put it into safe mode, and it stays on. no freezing. I've put UEFI bios back to default, too. Nothing works (except safe mode). If I knew it was software, I'd reformat my hdd. I'm not sure what to do.

Here's my computer. Mobo = sabertooth z77. CPU = core i7. memory = 8 gb. power supply = 800watt. graphics card = geforce gtx 680.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

I am waiting on a power supply tester and a pci-ex NIC in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom