Computer Builder! great deal!

Ebay is a good way to get a client base. Also making your own website (email me if you need hosting). Put a computer up for auction, name your price, if it sells then buy the components and build it. Make sure you ask the user what they want etc, and you can eevn phone them im sure. No money lost if it doesnt sell!

This is a very good idea, although, how would bidding work if i dont even know what is going to be in the computer? hmmm, it sounds like it could be a great idea.

I have done it before. I made up a few pc's budget, basic, perfomance. Put them up on ebay. I decided what to put in them, i just searched for the lowest prices. When i got the customers money i bought the componenets and had it built within a week of auction, very pleasing result. Made £30 or so.

camers said:
I have done it before. I made up a few pc's budget, basic, perfomance. Put them up on ebay. I decided what to put in them, i just searched for the lowest prices. When i got the customers money i bought the componenets and had it built within a week of auction, very pleasing result. Made £30 or so.

how much is 30 pounds in american dollars?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom