computer build

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
Ok my friend wants to build a computer. his computer right now is a 1998 imac G3. As you can tell what hes working with is a piece of shit so anything and i MEAN ANYTHING! is better. If someone would go to this site and try to make a computer that will play halo on lowest settings (can lag a little) and be able to do msn and music at the same time for $500.00-$550.00 it would be great. It must have an AGP slot.

www.mysterybyte.com

believe me hes not into performance at all so go as low as you can. Oh dont worry about video card or mouse or keyboard. Im giving him those from my upgraded stash :D

oh i forgot to mention its canadian dollars...so if I could get someone to make one from the site i put up that would be great

Ill do it... NP, just send me money (pretty nice one at that budget) and I will build him a really good system. However, Liz (who owns YourDreamSystem) will ship outside US upon special request. :D

yes but this needs to be total taxes and shipping in $500.00 i can piece one together i've already priced one up only problem is it has to be celeron or else you cant get everything for $500.00

Back
Top Bottom