Computer build- turning off randomly

ckop11

In Runtime
Built new computer for the office a few months ago. Started turning off. Screen goes black, power button light off, but network light on back pannel still on.

Wont turn back on until i pull power cord for a few seconds and plug in. Happened first time a few days ago, and every day has been doing it more up until tonight it wouldnt be more than a few seconds booted into windows and goes black.

Is this a psu or gpu issue? If not a either what could cause it? Need pc up asap.

Ryzen 5 2600
Asus Prime B450m A II
Tforce 16gb 3000
Samsung 980pro 250 m.2
Rosewill Hive 550w modular
Gt 710 gpu fanless, bought new 3-4 years ago.

Thanks!

open your search window and open the Reliability Monitor by typing in the word Reliability. See if the history show any errors

New psu worked, idk why this one went bad.. had great reviews and there was literally never a load put on anything. Littarally back of house software and excel.. but anyways

Problem solved.

Mods- can close/delete thread

Yeah mate, PSUs really get difficult to manage and can work. Glad you fixed your issue and didn't end up in any further issues. I faced a similar issue and PSU wasn't the only thing i had to replace :((((

New psu worked, idk why this one went bad.. had great reviews and there was literally never a load put on anything. Littarally back of house software and excel.. but anyways

Problem solved.

Mods- can close/delete thread
I guess it lived out it's 3 yr warranty and went. Next time get a higher quality PSU with at least a 5 yr warranty. That gives you an idea on how well they stand behind their products

Back
Top Bottom