Computer Build Plz!!

lacidar

Beta member
Thanks for taking the time to view the thread.

Hey! I want to build an awsome gaming computer for around $1100. Can
someone give me some specs plz.

P.S. I would like an Itel processor.

Thanks!

for that kind of budget intel is not the way to go if u want a daming rig intel processor will eat up AT LEAST half the cash

.....HITLA! well eithher way, this wud be a nice set up if your going intel

CPU - 2.8 ghz p4
Motherboard - find a good asus,abit one that is compatable with 2.8
PSU - get a thermaltake, antec, allied atleast 400 watt
Hard drive - if its gaming all u need is 80 gigs, get maxtor, seagate what ever atleast 7.2k RPM and 8 mb cache, which is all they sell these days
Case - your choice
video card - well are u a nvidia or a ati fan?
drives - just get a combo drive, unless ur gonna do massive dvd burning like me! that shud be around 1000....... or less cuz the comp in my signatures, i build it and was only 700 bucks

BanChan said:
.....HITLA! well eithher way, this wud be a nice set up if your going intel

CPU - 2.8 ghz p4
Motherboard - find a good asus,abit one that is compatable with 2.8
PSU - get a thermaltake, antec, allied atleast 400 watt
Hard drive - if its gaming all u need is 80 gigs, get maxtor, seagate what ever atleast 7.2k RPM and 8 mb cache, which is all they sell these days
Case - your choice
video card - well are u a nvidia or a ati fan?
drives - just get a combo drive, unless ur gonna do massive dvd burning like me! that shud be around 1000....... or less cuz the comp in my signatures, i build it and was only 700 bucks

DONT GET A MAXTOR HDD THEY ARE HORRIBLE, get a seagate their good. i would totally go with amd, i mean amd 64 3000+(for 150 dollars) is compared to a P4 3.0 w/HT for about 250 YOUR SAVING 100 bucks to go for somethign else, that could go toward your graphics card. amd are better for gaming. if you plan on OCing go with a DFI board. psu dont keep the psu that comes with a case. go for a 6600gt or a 9800 pro for ati or nvidia,

Back
Top Bottom