compress music files?

maanico1

In Runtime
is there anyway that i can compress my mp3 files to make small emough to fit on one cdr? programs, itune settings, etc...? thanks in advance

im kind of a newb (obviously)... i have both those programs but i didnt know you could put the files there and then put em on a disc... can u perhaps explain how to?

Well, you just go to icon in your taskbar or open up the program, add files using the wizard, compress, and then burn onto a disc! At least, that's what I've done...

Winrar and winzip don't do to much, i doubt you'd be able to get all your media on 1 cd-r. It took me almost 30cd-r's when I tried it. You'd be much better with one of those USB storage cards.

maanico1 said:
i really cant get it, never mind... thanks anyway tho

1st copy the .rar or .zip file (the music) Then go to my computer and then to the empty cd (d: or whatever it is on ur pc) and paste it there. Then on the left there is an option to burn the files to the cd. Says something like click here to burn the temporary files to the cd.

^^^think that this only works with win XP. It's really not that hard to burn a file to a disc.

And there is a choise of downloading some software that enables u to burn cds. Nero being my favorite. (search google for the download)

Back
Top Bottom