Company of Heroes

how many people here own it? it should have one game of the year but GoW won it. this game looks amazing though, although you dont have to play it with full settings, its not one of those games, you have to zoom in pretty far to enjoy the graphics. although this game is really fun, the single player campaign own, still havent beat it yet, im still at St. Lo :). the AI is really good to, only thing i dont like is they put too much of a limit on how many units you can make, i like that there is a population cap but its just a bit too strict. another thing i like is how relic put realistic parts in like tanks having machine guns(no joke C&C's tanks had none) but made it more fun by making it take like 5-9 hits to kill another tank, one hit from a Panzer would have made it hard as hell, although the Shermans are a bit too overpowered, otherwise it would be very hard for the Allies to win.

Here is a screenie of me playing the campagain in st. lo

CoHscreenie.jpg

Yeah I have it too, just havent gotten around to playing it. Looks really good. Are those graphics in high?

I have it and it is awesome. I always play as the germans though. I love the tigers and if I use the right strategy I get the red ace tiger.

huh?? i use to have the same card as you and i couldnt play it at all, it lagged way too much even at the very lowest settings, the men wouldnt even render.:confused:

Company of heroes is a little more cpu intense. I can only play it on low and I only play on the smallest map, but it goes.

i have a much better cpu too, i guess i only tried to play the campaign and training mission, you should really get a better GFX, the campaign is amazing

I know. I am getting a new rig as soon as I get my next pay check which will be later today.

I know. I am getting a new rig as soon as I get my next pay check which will be later today.

sweet, the campaign is the best RTS one i have ever seen, so many missions, you swear you feel like your actually there, like the mission i just played you had to hold a hill, of course i only hand some field guns and infantry, and they had a good dose of tanks. at the very end i had like 4 squads left that totaled like 10 men and 2 57mm's left, and i had a good 20 men and 2 PanzerIV's to take out, i thought i was screwed but then reinforcements came and they retreated :) awesome how everything that you do and what is "scripted" fits together like a puzzle piece.

Back
Top Bottom