Company of Heroes for £20

GlasseyeUK said:
Loads of sales people milling around, but not one of them have iota of computer knowledge between them.

For a good decent computer shop you should try Microdirect opposite MRI, or Aria next to the acadamy on oxford road. The staff in there know their stuff.

Man, we said we just wanted the base unit, and the guy goes, yeaa we have a full package over here..we were just shocked..

UK31337 said:
The PC World in Edinburgh's pretty good, quite well stocked but expensive.
Lucky you, Edinburgh, looks a great place, I'd like to go there, but I won't make it now, trains are tedious, [I preferred them years ago], I have a substantial car for the 800 mile plus journey, an Audi A4, but I couldn't manage it these days, drat it!, my biggest surprise was finding out that the castle is buillt on an extinct volcano, bet some of the American members will be surprised at that!, I've painted a watercolour of it, incidentally my father did sentry duty on the Forth Bridge during the first world war, in the winter, he said he was frozen, & there was nowhere to make a hot drink, vacuum flasks had just been invented, but he couldn't have afforded one on the the pay, besides, he'd just got married to my mother, so he had other expenses.

Back
Top Bottom