comp will not shut down

dude_se

Proper Legend
recently my laptop will try to shutdown, even restart but at the windows is shutting down bit it freezes at that and the hdd light 9the one that flickers when its working) is constantly on. i have to use the switch to turn it off. i had this prob before and fixed it with a system restore. a few days later it has come back. i dont want to do a system restore again. i dont think i have any crap on my pc but theres a chance of it i spose. any ideas?

your pretty slow at replying to threads arnt ya *sarcastic smilie* ... cheers m8 ill check it out and let you know

hmm some of the tips on there such as getting the latest service pack and updates and stuff are useless as i have them all. i tried checking the sound file and changing the sound scheme with no luck. could it be the vista transformation pack which i have? im also trying to remove that but even after uninstall i still have all the stuff

hey is that ya new laptop , if so then ring customer support ,
also another suggestion does it make any difference if you have it unplugged from the wall and try shutting down from battery

yea its my new lappy. doesnt matter if its plugged into the wall. safemode kinda stopped loading at some random screen before so ill try again now..

it wont shut down/restart in safe mode either. im still trying to uninstall that transformaion pack

Back
Top Bottom