Command and conquer tiberium alliances?

Hey all

Does anybody play command and conquer tiberium alliances?

So seeing you talk about CC and post it under MMO's made me jump for excitement and went to google to find it. But it looks like its one of those time consuming games or time-wasters..where building unit's, moving or attacking someone else takes X amount if time (depending on distance) to move them there and so on.

Not that I don't mind those type of games, but me getting addicted to one right now would be a very, very bad idea. =)

They also got the new C&C game up and is on beta.

Command & Conquer. Frostbite 2. Free to Play.

Yeah it is unfortunately :/ I was a little disappointed at first but it grew on me.

What are you playing at the moment that's similar?

Yeah I heard about the new beta :D I don't think I can run it however :(

Yeah it is unfortunately :/ I was a little disappointed at first but it grew on me.

What are you playing at the moment that's similar?

Yeah I heard about the new beta :D I don't think I can run it however :(

Similar to that time-waster game-type? (I don't know official term for it).
Nothing, but I am a big C&C fan. C&C: Red Alert was the first RTS and PC game I have ever played and loved it when I was younger.

The last time-waster game I played was TKO i think (ThreeKingdomsOnline). It referenced the Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Dynasty Warriors which I was a big fan of and got instantly sucked in.

Never played that game-type before and found myself pouring hours upon hours into it. I even sank some cash into it to help me build up armies faster. Eventually, it was asking for too much time and commitment and started trying to inch myself away until I broke free and let my cities come under attack and destroyed by other players.

Right now I am knee deep in school work, learning programming and making a small game a group and I are building on UDK. Kinda curious how it plays, but I need to try and stay away :p

Back
Top Bottom