come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Kings said:
It is to about 10 million other people though.This years Wrestlemania will hold over 900,000 people in attendancem,and a couple million more orderering it
by two guys I mean just watching a match, which 'usually' has 2 guys (sometimes women) fighting each other. I don't care for it though, i'd much rather play games than watch TV. I get bored when there is no interaction.

King of Kings said:
So what your saying is just a regular old match dosent entertain you? hmm check this out

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index....n=101E21DB-1286-11D9-8ED2A32A3A3A7D2730682500

Elimination chamber,a big cage around the ring with some chain and glass.Not your average match.
Seen something like those, too. I've seen some weird inferno cages, tacs on the floor, glass, lots of blood, the ref getting hit by a chair, the ref picking the chair up and beating the shit out of the wrestler who did it, so on and so fourth. While they are somewhat entertaining to watch at times, it never keeps me glued.

i use to love wrestling as a kid and even then i knew it was fake but you guys have to realize this. think of the pain one guy goes through just for a little 8 year kid scream his name in a stadium.

for example.
Final Match-UnderTaker vs. Mankind
(this was back in the '90s and when it was still WWF)

they have the biggest cage match ever built, i think it was like thirty feet. Mankind and Undertaker make their way up the side of the cage and Undertaker power bombs Mankind through the top of the metal chain linked cage 30 feet to the ring on tacks. O_O

you think the pain was fake for him? anyone? the whole punching, slamming, and fights between the wrestlers are fake but once someone needs to be carried out on a stretcher. lol you think that was fake?

When a wrestler bleeds the other guy actually punches him to make the cut deeper so he will bleed more.Yea I saw that match,he got thrown off the top of the cage onto a table,powerbombed throught the top all the way down to the ring on thumbtacs and he almost went all the way through it,left a dent in the ring witch is pretty hard to do,and even after that a chair fell from the top and hit him in the mouth nocking his 2 front teeth out.he was carried out on a stretcher but refused to give up and wanted to finish the show to make sure the people got what they wanted.

If you want a small idea of what they go through,very small idea,go into another room,do a front flip and land on your back.And while your laying there think of all the suplex and body slams that are alot higher and have harder impact ._.

Jordan Pardy said:
But that could be abused too :( The moderators could disapprove points for no reason; not saying they would; but they could for neg points for people they like or something, its a good idea though.
Surprised at you, that talk is slanderous, or it would be if you said it it without the "not saying they would", the thought must have been in your mind thoogh for you to post it :(

Wrestling is an entertainment... yes the matches are fixed... But there is still the chance for something to go wrong as there is in any form of entertainment. Like the mankind/undertaker match.

I've seen wrestlers get broken necks cause' one move has gone wrong.

I used to watch it... not anymore though.

Prefer martial arts these days though, more entertaining.

Brookfield said:
Surprised at you, that talk is slanderous, or it would be if you said it it without the "not saying they would", the thought must have been in your mind thoogh for you to post it :(
I wasn't aiming that at any moderators in particular, I was referring to the future, who knows what will happen; mods come, and eventually go; but there's always the possiblity, and things need to be thought over...

But if I worded it wrong, which I probably did in this post too, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom