Come check out my site

Well, the content is good....the site itself is horribly organized and has no set layout. Also...the site won't be looked at nearly as much if it doesn't have a proper domain. e.g. xtremePCs.com

Also I just love how your Xtreme XP2800 has "Integrated 3D Sound" Man I just love 3d Sound.

I would have to agree on that with you. I have no Webpage design background. And yeah I should look into a proper domain name, Thansk for the feedback

Computergen said:
Well, the content is good....the site itself is horribly
organized and has no set layout. Also...the site won't be looked at nearly as much if it doesn't have a proper domain. e.g. xtremePCs.com

Also I just love how your Xtreme XP2800 has "Integrated 3D Sound" Man I just love 3d Sound.

yea your site definatly has potential! but you really need 2 get it organized, me being CIW certified :) (i kno bragging tisk on me) you should get a color palette! white backgrounds are usually not the way 2 go. go 2 colormatch.dk and use that for choosing ur colors. also make heading and paragraphs or table ur information or something.also i would put your entire site in a table. it's a good tactic and most professional web designers are using it as almost a standard now. if u have any design questions e-mail me or preferably instant message me

AIM: mooseman0460
MSN: mooseman0460@hotmail.com
Yahoo!: mooseman0460

another thought would be to try and get some more information on there. make a few pages with a navbar under the banner or on the left side. like a home or index page, a contact me/contact us page, a services page etc. seeing the information u have i'd say 3 pages would do u fine but most people use around 5 or so.

edit: i just noticed that u do have more than one page! :p that odviously poses a problem if i didn't even notice...rofl. definatly make a navigation bar to put in there instead of the small text links...they're hard 2 notice!

edit yet again: ok i really looked over the site iand i've got some more suggestions for you. try not 2 have so many links!! :p a few of those could be put into one page 2 make it simpler to navigate, for instance about us, contact us, and our services could be put into one page. that knocks out 3 pages. so thats from 11 to 8 pages. u could make like a sales page or something like that 2 put the ebay thing in, the logicube echo, current specials i would put in that page 2, so thatbrings u to 6 i think it is... then u could make a custom systems. merging the XtremePC X2600 in there 2 most likley. um....lets see so thats.... ur index page, about us/contact us (which ever u prefer) custom systems, sales(including current special), support/services. i think that would cover it all, giving u a clean number of 5 pages. which is a good number! i will probably be adding onto this thing when i think of more stuff. also i noticed on ur main page that the banner on the left is different than the rest. keep ur design layout consistant so that it flows better and people don't get confused

I agree with the Moose.

I'm also CIW certified with a Master Degree in Internet Technology. The Mooseman thoughts are very agreeable.

Your site needs more organization. I recommend this starter book on web designing:

The Non-Designer's Design Book, Second Edition (Paperback) by Robin Williams.

Other than that, your site has potential for the type of business you're in :)

pookie-pum

http://news.hometechtalk.com

The Consumer's Guide to Home Technologies

Back
Top Bottom