Comcast Cutting Off?

ExGamer

In Runtime
Who ever else has comcast ......where ya at and how bad was it...cutting off for a night made me mad lol

Amorssang1

BSOD
Yeah, I used to have it, I live in Northern California. Switched to satellite because a lot of shows would not come in or be fuzzy...and it would be only the channels I'd watch. Comcast are a bunch of theives, switch to satellite.

ExGamer

In Runtime
Im talkin bout there internet....mmm mmm mmm....I have there cable to crystal clear..but i use to have satalite for my tv.....I miss it so much but oh well ...now i got DVR !

E

entity512

Yeh your not the only one, comcast went crazy around the USA. Dont worry, hear its ment to be ok now?

Giancarlo

Banned
Satellite and comcast are the thieves. That's why I have time warner cable.. slightly expensive, but they are top quality. I only use it for cable TV, not internet.. I like DSL because it is dedicated.

jack22

Fully Optimized
I like cablevision, theyre greart..no too expensive. Made the switch to digital nice and simple.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I have Comcast too. The last couple of days or was it earlier in the week around evening, Internet kept cutting out. It worked for a moment, then doesn't. It was a repeated pattern. Now, it's working super well and hope there are no more disruptions. I was thinking of calling Comcast to see what was going on, but decide to wait it out.