Color scheme for case..

MarxSoccer

BSOD
I'm redoing my side panel soon with a whole sheet of acrylic, was wondering what a good color scheme to go with? ALOT of people use blue, and we all know why, it looks awesome! But there's also green, red, lots of colors. So, should I go just one color, and what would that be, or a mix?

I myself would just go with one color, and that would be blue. I dont know i dont really like the "mix" might look weird if you ask me. But if it were my choice i would just go with the blue.

Purple looks good, but green also does look ace!

I had a UV theme once, that was amazing!

THe two best color is blue or green. Don't mix it though. Blue gives you that icy feel of the computer. That's what I have now. Green is a bit brighter than the blue which I like too. More light to see stuff inside the case.

Right now my case is blue, but I might put multiple cathodes in there with different colors.. who knows.

But, I'd reccomend blue to start.. blue is nice. ;)
or red. :)

Your case is black right? Then I would go with green. Blue is too common and red always looks pink or orange in a case to me.

i've always enjoyed blue led's myself, their very safe tho...
Red looks nice too ive always thought. but not too many people have red lights, i wonder why...

Well mine's green and it looks wicked. But i added a new HSF with a blue LED fan and i must admit at first i was bit skeptical about how that would look with the blue/green contrast but i ended being quite impressed with the look after. So you might want to try mixing colors rather than sticking to the contemporary one color design.

After awhile, the lighting inside the case will get to you--that is, if you're the type of person that leaves the PC on all night and it's in the same room where you sleep. I am in that predicament right now. It is nice though. You get to see how things are running inside the case. For example, I glance in every once in awhile to check on the fans to see if their spinning (CPU, system fans, etc). It's right there in front of your eyes without having to open up the case or turning on the flashlight.

I'm thinking green. Red is too like, devilish for me, and too many people have blue. Yep, black case. Black and green 'll make a kickass combo :p

Back
Top Bottom