College food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 3 computers and you pick basic nutrition as the place to cut in your budget? I'm sure you think this is no big deal unless you've actually tried to live on junk food for a few years. I doubt anyone can convince you otherwise. Perhaps an eventual trip to the health center will change your mind. :rolleyes:

Good luck.

My health is fine thank you. I'm part of the AFROTC detachment at my university so it's not like I sit around eating junk food all day. I get plenty of exercise.

If you can get a bunch of MRE pouches get them an keep them for when you want a mystery meal. The baby heads in gravy are my choice (Meat balls) an the tattys an misc cow parts isnt to bad. But always always keep the little bottle of tobasco or wooster that comes with them it will help down anything an trust me 3am drunken cooking is never nice spagetti an custard with added salad onions are not what you call healthy or nutrisious an it will devistate the toilet the next day.

But canned foods, dryed foods, an a few frozen meals with added bite like chilly an beef or micro pizza's are a god send.

oh no lets not start with the onions again.... please or do i have to get my rabid hamster on a stick out again.

i love ramen noodles lol :| just eat those, great to eat ...cheap...but you will need more than just noodles. make sure you get protein and all that other good stuff. Why not ask your parents for some spending money every month? you're going to college so they can't outcast you as a bum :| and maybe invest into some vitamins lol

I have several ramen based recipes to work off of so don't worry. Also Chris, when were you planning on sending me that list of apps? I understand you came back from a trip or something? If so then take your time. The laptop wont be here till the end of next week at the best.

most college cafeterias aren't that bad...
I was going though collage. I went to 3 of them. The first one was small. The food was great. The second one was bigger, the food was okay. The last one I was at was big and food was terrible.

If you can get a bunch of MRE pouches get them an keep them for when you want a mystery meal. The baby heads in gravy are my choice (Meat balls) an the tattys an misc cow parts isnt to bad. But always always keep the little bottle of tobasco or wooster that comes with them it will help down anything an trust me 3am drunken cooking is never nice spagetti an custard with added salad onions are not what you call healthy or nutrisious an it will devistate the toilet the next day.

But canned foods, dryed foods, an a few frozen meals with added bite like chilly an beef or micro pizza's are a god send.

MRE's FTW!!

makes hot chow taste so much better after eating a crap load of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom