Cold. *AKA the English thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cold.

Haha it was a joke paton ;)

Current temp:
32°C | 89.6°F
Current: Mostly Cloudy (strange, I don't see many right now...)
Wind: S at 8 km/h
Humidity: 55%

Canada? lol

oops! lol yeah, gotta visit the friendly country :) I'm really bad with the whole America/Canada layout. When Nukem was trying to explain it to me I got Canada confused with California :confused:
Hopefully I'll be doing that in 2012. Gotta fit it in before the end of the world :D

LOL, S0UL. I guess the US can be pretty confusing to those who are not from here. We are a single country, but made up of 50 states. We are a like like Australia, but with more border lines. :p Just think of Canada as sitting under the US (from your perspective) to the north.

37F (2.7C) right now, supposed to drop to 33F (0.5C) for the low. Currently have some light rain/mist, but that may become a rain/snow mix during the night. May have some flurries tomorrow, but it will be too warm for it to do anything (40F, 4.5C).

It's pretty cold here in sunny Florida today. Or at least in my part of the woods :D
It's 43dF or 6dC right now. It wasn't quite cold enough to drop my cpu temp into the 20's, but almost :D

Attachments

• cold.jpg
    cold.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 41

I just took a inch and a half thick bit of ice out my garden pond to feed the fish, and I nearly went skidding twice on the way home from the hospital.

^fish survive in water that cold? far out...
and what about oxygenating the water? How's that happen with ice on top of the pond? Strange lol

I just took a inch and a half thick bit of ice out my garden pond to feed the fish, and I nearly went skidding twice on the way home from the hospital.

There was ice over my granddads pond as well, don't know how much because I didn't look (it was cold out).

and what about oxygenating the water? How's that happen with ice on top of the pond? Strange lol

The temps are no problem, oxygen is more of a problem but I think they're OK, something about a gap forming between the water and the ice or something.

Currently -8C in my neck of the woods.

Those are cold woods you have there.

Yep, the little guys are still alive and kicking. I think the cold slows down their metabolism so they don't require as much oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom