Cod2 Cd 2

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was wondering I got COD2 its completely legal bought it from newegg and stuff however a file on my CD2 of teh 6CDs is broken. So basically i'm looking for a site where I can DL CD2 of COD2. Or if anyone here would be nice enough to create it into a ISO and up it to me some how. Or a site that would provide some information on how to get CD 2, I am not asking for the COD2 game, just CD 2 which somehow got missed up.

If it's brand new, send it back. If not, buy a new copy - downloading an ISO means you'll get a disc with a random serial number different to the rest of yours, which buggers online play.

But before you do that, check the disc for scratches, fingerprints etc. - and clean it.

And I don't see why Americans can't sell games on DVD. We've had that in Europe for 3+ years now.

UK31337 said:
If it's brand new, send it back. If not, buy a new copy - downloading an ISO means you'll get a disc with a random serial number different to the rest of yours, which buggers online play.

But before you do that, check the disc for scratches, fingerprints etc. - and clean it.

And I don't see why Americans can't sell games on DVD. We've had that in Europe for 3+ years now.

America DOES sell games on DVD.

And, the disks don't have difforent serial numbers built in on them. They use what everone is typed in.

This should work...might take forever to download though
http://www.meganova.org/details/57758.html

Yes I should of gotten a DVD verison and no the serial will not affect I already know that. Thanks for the help guys i'll try that BT suggestion. And I got it the day it came out, so heh its long past its return plociy thingy.

Just get it off isohunt.com, thats where I got mine, and it works fine..

FEAR has a dvd version, UT04 has a dvd version, Quake4 has a dvd version, the list goes on.

As for serial numbers, that isn't going to matter much, it's the CD-Key that is really going to matter. As long as your cd-key is legit, and your play disc isn't damaged, you should be able to play the game online and offline without problems.

Dev0115 said:
Just get it off isohunt.com, thats where I got mine, and it works fine..

or any other torrent site. Most of the torrent programs let u choose which files u want to download, so u can just choose cd2 and u won't have to download all of the cds. That's if u can find a cd version of COD2 from some torrent site, or then just download the dvd one. As long as u use ur own serial key it will work online.

Back
Top Bottom