Cloverfield is the worse movie ever.

It wasn't a movie. It wasn't a documentary. A documentary by definition has information in it. This did not. The whole movie would of been much more effective without this supposed 'unique first person' camera shit.

I don't know why you were on the edge of your seat. Nothing was scary, nothing was thrilling. The only emotion I felt the entire movie was contempt for the actors. I wanted them all to die a much more painful death than they did. What did you learn from the movie that you hadn't already known before going to the movie? Nothing. So you remain completely unchanged. Even movies like Superbad at least incite some emotion.

It wasn't a movie. It wasn't a documentary. A documentary by definition has information in it. This did not. The whole movie would of been much more effective without this supposed 'unique first person' camera shit.

I don't know why you were on the edge of your seat. Nothing was scary, nothing was thrilling. The only emotion I felt the entire movie was contempt for the actors. I wanted them all to die a much more painful death than they did. What did you learn from the movie that you hadn't already known before going to the movie? Nothing. So you remain completely unchanged. Even movies like Superbad at least incite some emotion.

Completly wrong. The documentary was for his friend because he was leaving NOT FOR A MONSTER IN A NEWYORK .... How would his friend no anything about a freaking monster??? You have to be creative with this... not have everything come to you..

I don't personally think I would like this movie either. Never seen it, but I saw the previews and wasn't really impressed. The big thing for me would be that as soon as I got out of the theater I would barf or something, the camera movement is terrible. I know it's supposed to be like that, but I can't watch a full movie like that. Plus those kinda story lines really don't interest me much. I can see why some will like it, they like these kinda movies, just not for me.

I'll rent it when it comes out to see if I was right or not.

It's one of those movies that you either love or hate IMO. I think I need to see it again. I was running on no sleep and I was extremely hungover, so I think I missed a lot of little details that would've made the movie better.

u probley missed that thing at the very last sceen then there looking over conney island

huh>?

Seeing this thread, I've just googled "Cloverfield" & watched a short trailer, IMO opinion, it looked like a hundred other sci-fi/horror/disaster movies, full of people screaming shouting panicking, the head of the Statue of Liberty coming down like a meteorite & landing with an almighty crash in the middle of the main drag was very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom