Cloud based security

bladen7273

Beta member
Hello everyone,

This is my first time here, so I hope that I am posting this in the correct location.

I am currently trying to finish up my degree in information technology, and i have been presented with a question from my professor that I need to write a paper about. We are currently discussing safety concerns with cloud based storage companies. A partial part of the question is " if you used a web stored area and you decided for any reason to remove your files from this web interface, do you think your files have been deleted from the web interface? This would be good questions to ask any service provider that offers these services because they will backup their systems regularly meaning that if you closed your account and removed your files, they would probably still have the files saved and stored somewhere within their databases."

I can not locate any information regarding this anywhere online. The paper I write must have some references. Does anyone have any idea where I can locate this information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Carl

Back
Top Bottom