Closet Geek?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
how many of you are closet geeks, as in ur friends don't know u like computers, my friends only know that i know how to cheat in halo lmao

Im not really into computers, I just some how wound up on here...And my friends think im neutral with computers, because the only thing I ever do on the comp is talk on aim, or cf.

Girls don't know I like computers (Not a selling point :))

Some of my guy friends know.

My closer friends are the only ones that really know.

Well if they ask, I tell them. I'm not afraid to hide the fact that computers are my passion and hobby. If they can't understand that, then they're not my friend.

im a pretty big geek, but ive been told by many the person that im, quote "f***kin hilarious" so i think that helps, but noone knows that i know so much about comps

All my friends know I know stuff about computers, actually any given person at my school.

Although at work, no one has any idea. It just doesnt come up in convrosation.

only a few people know that computer are like my life, but everyone knows i can do stuff in photoshop and flash and edit videos and stuff. but not everyone knows that computers are my passion.

User name said:
Girls don't know I like computers (Not a selling point :))

Some of my guy friends know.

My closer friends are the only ones that really know.
yea, no girls knows that im a geek. well this one girls know but she dont care, but 3 people know im a geek and all the rest just think I spend hours on the computer talking about msn and dont nothing else

About ever close girl I have to me, knows im deeply involed with computers, they think its cute ;)

Back
Top Bottom