Closet Geek?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
how many of you are closet geeks, as in ur friends don't know u like computers, my friends only know that i know how to cheat in halo lmao

G35x

Golden Master
Im not really into computers, I just some how wound up on here...And my friends think im neutral with computers, because the only thing I ever do on the comp is talk on aim, or cf.

Girls don't know I like computers (Not a selling point :))

Some of my guy friends know.

My closer friends are the only ones that really know.

alvino

Golden Master
Well if they ask, I tell them. I'm not afraid to hide the fact that computers are my passion and hobby. If they can't understand that, then they're not my friend.

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
im a pretty big geek, but ive been told by many the person that im, quote "f***kin hilarious" so i think that helps, but noone knows that i know so much about comps

Half Evil

Golden Master
All my friends know I know stuff about computers, actually any given person at my school.

Although at work, no one has any idea. It just doesnt come up in convrosation.

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
only a few people know that computer are like my life, but everyone knows i can do stuff in photoshop and flash and edit videos and stuff. but not everyone knows that computers are my passion.

X1337

Fully Optimized
User name said:
Girls don't know I like computers (Not a selling point :))

Some of my guy friends know.

My closer friends are the only ones that really know.
yea, no girls knows that im a geek. well this one girls know but she dont care, but 3 people know im a geek and all the rest just think I spend hours on the computer talking about msn and dont nothing else