Clocks go back.

Brookfield can you get aim or msn so I can talk to you properly... I hate PM's they are so slow..
Sorry friend I don't have either but if you PM me your email address, I'll give you mine, it's OK, I contact several members this way with their permission.

yay its 1am again
this means it goes dark later dosent it , aww i like taking walks in the park when its dark but it will go dark to late now for me to be able to i think i liked this cos it give me time to clear my head of things and get things straight
other way around lol. it gets darker earlier. think about it. last week it would have been 6pm or so when it started to get dark, since we've gone bavk it will start at like 5pm

other way around lol. it gets darker earlier. think about it. last week it would have been 6pm or so when it started to get dark, since we've gone bavk it will start at like 5pm

oh yeah of course , how stupid of me

Guys, the clock does NOT go back one hour. It's delayed to a week. IMO, those type of things are a joke. Set back the clock a half-hour back and leave it like that. They're playing with us.

eh? lol.
im happy setting it an hour back. i woke up at 1pm today :eek: but it was only 12pm, so i was happy :p

I think DST is a waste. When I lived in Arizona we didn't have it which was nice. It's weird having to go back to it again but luckily I have an alarm clock that sets itself.

Also last night my clock on windows was an hour behind this forum but now it's back to normal. Strange...

I put my clocks back, only to put them fowards, because all the stations have 12:05PM at the moment.

ive only changed my phone clock. i forgot about the laptop but it seems to have done it its self. ill change my watch when im really bored :p

Back
Top Bottom