Claimed to of fixed... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBoy1

Daemon Poster
Ok, i posted a thread before about getting my X2 4400+ and it crashing windows. I took to some guys to do this coz i couldn't install raid 0 and they told me its working..............but oh it isn't. i got home dead pleased pugged it in and sat in amazement i got charged £75. It goes through the loading screen (wheere the bar goes across ) and as it gets past there it just go blank and says no signal recieved though it is still doing something because i hear windows load on my headphones. They said a unkown driver was coming up when they booted up they disabled it. It boots in safe mod But i have no idea what they have disabled or what could be the problem and why it is saying no signal.

I have tried everything, just wondered if you had any idea what it could be.

Thanks

I still have this problem by the way, ive been using it with just sound since the last post, aren't i cool?

Do you have a video card and on board video?
I hate to ask this but are you sure video is plug in right? and yes have seen it happen they plugged in the video to the on board video instead of video card. Just a thought

Aww Danny you should know better than to dig up this old of a thread... Please start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom